>>THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION<<
Are you ready to change and influence the world we live in? Does working with the world’s largest consumer of Energy get you excited? Do you have a passion to digitize the world we live in? If you answered YES to any of these, we need you. Come join a fantastic team at Siemens Smart Infrastructure and help the Federal Government achieve their mission of Climate Resilient Infrastructure and Operations.
We are searching for an entrepreneurial self-starter with a hunter mentality who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a complex customer – the Federal Government. This role will report directly to the Head of Federal Government Business in Siemens Smart Infrastructure Federal Vertical.
This individual will lead the US strategy and GTM initiatives nationally within the Federal Vertical Market for Siemens Smart Infrastructure Regional Services Solutions Business. They will collaborate with Zone/Branch stakeholders to enhance and execute the Federal sales process to achieve growth objectives. The ideal candidate will be experienced in comprehensive energy solutions and have a passion for Smart Buildings, Digitalization, AI and IoT.
- Identify Federal Government market drivers/trends, mission priorities, customer requirements, contract vehicles, budget appropriations and funding opportunities
- Centralize Federal Government opportunity and requirements within the Branch structure to gain efficiencies on training, contract vehicles, compliance, cybersecurity, and support for Federal Government business
- Collaboration with Federal Marketing, Siemens Building Product Business (BP), finance, operations, and others to develop customer offerings that differentiate Siemens from competitors within the Zone/Branch markets
- Develop long-term vision and short-term transactional strategy to grow Federal Branch business
- Act as the primary business interface between the Federal Vertical Market team and Branch Leadership structure on support needed for growth
- Coordinate and facilitate internal/external presentations with Branch stakeholders
- Support the sales executives on Sources Sought, Past Performance (PPQs), Request for Information (RFIs), Request for Proposal or Quotations (RFP/RFQ) as a subject matter expert when needed
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong internal relationships with Zone Vice Presidents, Branch General Managers, Federal Contracts/Support, and other critical internal stakeholders
- Gain alignment on Federal Government solutions and GTM strategy with Segment Product Managers, Business Excellence Leadership, Strategic System Integrators and Cybersecurity Solutions
- Advance Siemens as a thought leader in Digitalization of Buildings with the Federal Government industry associations and affiliations through supporting speaking engagements, white papers, and advocacy with critical stakeholders
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 10+ years’ experience working with the Federal Government or Leadership positions
- 5 years managing/coaching sales teams and/or individuals
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, MBA preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset with Leadership experience implementing change management
- Excellent Leadership with verbal and written communication skills are required
- Ability to build effective relationships and influence to drive results in matrix environment
- Strong customer focus with proven track record of developing customer specific value propositions
- Understanding of Federal procurement, Federal Government contract vehicles, FAR/DFAR
- Basic knowledge of Systems Integration, IT/OT, IoT, AI, FedRAMP, RMF ATO, cybersecurity, CMMC
- Understanding of Federal Small Business/Disadvantaged Business requirements – SDVOSB, WOB, 8A, socioeconomic classifications, etc.
- This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.