Job Title- Portfolio Sales Manager RC MX SI EP P-I
Mission/Function of the Role
Ensures the implementation of the sales strategy, guidelines and targets in selling specific parts of Siemens' portfolio to customers by combining and leveraging specialized product and unit know how, in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Manage and Develop Circuit Protection and Control Business for México, Central America and Caribbean.
- Focus Development in OEM and End Customers and sharp enough to manage the relationship with Distribution Channels and Partners.
- Persuing Market growth at least 10% year for the next 5 years cycle.
- This position will lead a 10 members team all over the country and Central America.
* Ensures the implementation of Sales guidelines and sets the sales targets for the assigned sales organization.
* Develops and propose sales budgets and growth forecasts, aligned with the sales strategy of the unit(s).
* Manages completion of budgets and regular sales reporting.
* Defines and allocates resources.
* Cooperates with Marketing, Product Management and Project Management in matters of strategic and tactical product and service positioning.
* Initiates and contributes to planning of customer related product development measures or the setup of customer related projects.
* May support strategic key customers' business development.
* Manages assigned organizational unit(s) and leads and/or coordinates dedicated management and staff.
-Completed National Diploma/Degree: Electrical Engineering
- > 10 years year’s relevant sales experience within the Portfolio and Vertical Markets
-Must have experience in leading a Sales Team
- Must have experience in Corporate Key Account Management
- Must be willing to travel extensively
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time