We at Siemens Large Drives Applications (LDA), engineer and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters, and generators. Additionally, we offer special large drives for ships, mines, and rolling mills. Our digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of the drives always at the maximum.
We serve our customers through innovation and sustainable supply chain management, we solve challenges for customers and society by developing, manufacturing, and servicing world-leading motors, drives, generators, systems, and solutions.
We continuously learn how to be a high-performing, trusting, and collaborative organization by empowering and leading our people.
Change the future with us- Areas of Responsibility
• Coordination with Dedicated Sales Team/ Customer for MV Motor & Drive RFQ handling
• Coordination with the Design team for Technical Offers and clarity on specification points, if any
• AGT Quotation from International Products through Quotation Centre.
• Segregation of RFQs based on complexity
• Preparing Comments & Deviations on Client Specifications
• Preparation and submission of a techno-commercial offer to sales
• Costing preparation, Bought Outs evaluation, Project Management.
• Order Acquisition with Sales / Customer, creating push with technical presentations
• Coordination of order booking (technical and price clarity, Order Confirmation, etc.) with the FIN team
• Post order engineering document verification and onward submission
• Customer comment resolution post order and technical clearance of order before manufacturing clearance
• Coordination with manufacturing team for Motor / Drive with Manufacturing partners domestic/ International.
• Periodic review of manufacturing progress and updation of same to Sales
• Inspection planning based on readiness.
• Coordination with test center, relevant stakeholders for inspection witnessing by the customer and subsequent compliance submission for dispatch
• Coordination with FINANCE, Factory to invoice after dispatch clearance
• Knowledge of Electrical Concepts, Medium voltage
• Motors Electricals and Mechanicals know-how
• Drives Concepts
• Application Know -how of Fan, Blower, Pumps, Conveyors and Mills,
• Industry Sector Knowledge of Cement, Power, Metals Processing lines, O&G
• Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
• SAP would added advantage
• A-CAD would added advantage
Education and Experience Requirements
- You should have a minimum experience of +8 years along with B.E/B.Tech - Mechanical
- Experience in SAP/R3 – Proficiency, Materials management skills, contract law, etc.
- Good Communication Skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Navi Mumbai, You’ll also get to work across the business in LDA India and beyond, You’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about LDA India at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/portfolio-companies/large-drives-applications.htmlAnd about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time