Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- The R&D Project Lead manager is responsible for technical & commercial health of the R&D project within defined time frame.
- Plan and execute complete R&D program as per Product Development Process meeting Product development requirements with defined resources.
- Strong regular alignments with all internal & external stakeholders.
- Ensure process adherence as per Product Development Process and Siemens rules and tools.
- Responsible for regular risk assessment and product safety requirements.
- Ensures Project documentation as per defined process.
- Know-how of Steam Turbine product and specialization in Design / Thermodynamics / Rotor-Dynamics / FEA etc. is a must. Responsible as domain lead for own domain activities e.g. design / THD / rotor dynamics / FEA throughout the project. Flexibility to work as project lead / domain lead as per business requirements.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Masters from premier institutes like IIT’s or MS from international institutes in Mechanical Engineering
- Proven track record as overall project lead in preferably Steam turbine development in global environment managing multi-disciplinary project team.
- 15-20 years prior experience preferably in Steam Turbine industry.
- Respectable industry experience in global working environment preferably in Steam Turbine development.
- Sound Technical knowhow of Steam turbine Design with multi-disciplinary work experience (Design / FEA / Thermodynamics / Rotor dynamics).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of
over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200
countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect
the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at
Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your
curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time