- Creation of Customer Orders,
- Tracking of daily Mall customer requests and orders,
- Follow up of Orders,
- Tracking via OMS & SAP & internal tools,
- Prioritize orders when needed,
- Communication with Customers, sales, MM team,
- Daily customer returns,
- Damage files and reimbursement; communication with MM for initiation of insurance,
- Daily delivery orders to WH,
- Goods Issue in local warehouse,
- Daily operation tracking in WH for outbound delivery orders,
- Daily KPI monitoring for in & outbounds, reporting.
- Bachelors degree at BA, Logistics, Finance or related area,
- Fluent English both written and verbal, German will be plus,
- Excellent usage of MS office programmes,
- Excellent customer understanding, communication and interpersonal skills,
- Eager to learn and discover new technologies ,
- Inspired by digital transformation,
- Good at analytical thinking, result-oriented, team-oriented, open-minded,
- Good at communication, transparency and ownership.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time