Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of finance? Join Siemens and see for yourself how it differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your year in industry with us at Siemens Large Drives Applications!
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have a supportive environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring. Learn more about what its like to work at Siemens HERE
Embark on your 6 month placement with us! We will create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in Finance.
- Review/Comment upon/Negotiate, Customer and Supplier terms and conditions in line with LOA process.
- Analysis - Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual as well as ad hoc analysis of the P&L, Balance Sheet and cash flow to support decision making in the business.
- Reporting – Preparation of financial and other key business metrics at the highest quality in line with given timelines.
- Forecast – Monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts are prepared capturing all future business developments.
- Support our month-end process – a key player in the month-end process ensuring the month-end results are completed in a timely manner of the highest quality in line with accounting guidelines.
- Financial Guidelines – Interpretation of financial guidelines, ensuring they are adapted and understood within the organisation.
- Working Capital Management – review key balance sheet positions and work with key stakeholders throughout the business to ensure cash is optimised.
- Control of Currency Hedging
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Studying towards a 2:2 or above in finance related degree.
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative a approach to problem solving
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
What else do I need to know?
We’re looking for passionate teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Finance. Apply now and join Europe’s leading engineering and technology company.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a competitive salary. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit your individual needs.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Large Drives Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time