We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should have good Understanding of web, desktop and API application development technologies.
- You should have good technical hold on Angular, C#, HTML5 and WPF development technology.
- You should have good knowledge on Requirement Analysis, Clarifications, Feasibility/ POC’s and providing expert and detailed estimates.
- You should Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- You should follow processes and propose process improvements where necessary; (unit tests) through appropriate tools (Mocking, Nunit, specflow)
- You should participate in creating new products and services where technology is concerned
- You should know to proposes, implements, removing obstacles and supports new technological solutions that improve business operations
- You should have Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment.
- You should have knowledge of config management tools and processes. Knowledge of Jazz SCM environment is preferred.
- Initiative; Change Orientation; Good Learning Curve; Communication Skills; Teammate; Analytics; Result Orientation; Customer Focus; Professional Ethics; Siemens Value; handling complex and dynamic needs.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- MCA with a good academic track record.
- You should have 3-5 years of work experience in Software development
- You should be responsible for Software development and features implementation in a Safe Agile Product Development environment.
- You should be responsible for Identifying and recommending the development processes and tools.
- You should define and publish key performance metrics for the development quality.
- You should be having C#.net and Web technologies (Angular) developer environment exposure.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time