- Drive integrated digital marketing strategies across the whole customer journey from customer acquisition to lead management, with strong orientation of building seamless customer experiences that provide value while meet business needs.
- Drive strong alignment, integration, and collaboration in the joint business planning process across the business organizations.
- Make use of marketing data to continuously improve planning and operational excellence, while drive cross organizational alignment to utilize business insights from digital marketing platform.
- Develop and execute high quality full-funnel content marketing operation, from compelling storytelling, social media channels content operation to hot (gov) topic relevant content marketing campaigns, thought leadership communications, to emotional campaigns resonating digital talents. (For Siemens Xcelerator marketplace)
- Demonstrate expert knowledge from the creative and corporate functions to driving demand generation program and campaign execution at the field level, so that to influence internal stakeholders to align on digital marketing objectives.
- Develop and implement Innovation programs in partnership with different business team to achieve user growth and leads generation objectives.
- Ensure cross organizational alignment and collaboration across business units, portfolios, and segments to co-create innovative engagement actions and revenue impact.
- Drive data-iteration based (Xcelerator marketplace for example) platform development to continuously delivery high quality and connected user experience.
- Dynamically define measures of every initiative/activity to ensure the overall objectives and KPIs are achieved.
- Support other Siemens China digital communications/marketing major campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing, communication, IT or engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years of digital communication, data-driven marketing, and integrated market communication.
- B2B digital marketing experience in Siemens related industries or High-Tech sector is a plus.
- The candidate must be data-driven and possess a strong growth mindset in driving change management and transformation.
- Excellence communication skill and demonstrated experience working collaboratively with cross functional teams in matrixed environments
- Demonstrate leadership potential: proactive learning capability and attitude,
- Present effectively both in oral and written English.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time