>>THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION THAT CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.<<
Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
This position requires the coordination and delivery of Critical Environment programs of various complexities. The Program Manager will work closely with sales and the customer to develop the program requirements and expectations. In addition, the Program Manager has fiscal responsibility for all program facets, including project billing, job cost reporting, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Leads full scope solution plan development on the most complex projects or programs
- Early engagement with sales and customer to develop program details, requirements and to establish key performance indicators
- Designs strategic project/program opportunities
- Leads project/program management activities (defining scheduling, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource management activities) for the most complex projects or programs
- Leads the technical review of system design and documentation
- Designs continuous improvement opportunities
- Cultivates client relationship
- Single Point-of-Contact for customer; act as liaison between different Siemens groups (engineering & branch technical support) to ensure customer requirements are met
- Review project specifications, drawings and project-specific documents to establish project intent and their compliance with program requirements and expectations
- Assist in the solicitation and contracting of subcontractors as required
- Conduct an orientation for project technicians and provide all necessary project documentation, including scope of work, drawings, applicable specifications, application-engineered drawings, project contacts, etc.
- Track resources and project progress
- Minimum Associate degree; Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Project management experience in the HVAC controls industry; 8+ years preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of HVAC industry applications; ability to read and understand MEP drawings and specifications, and electrical, network, and control wiring diagrams
- Knowledge of industry-standard communication protocols such as Ethernet, Modbus, and BACnet
- Ability to work in a team environment providing dedicated support to our customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) up to 6%
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.