Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers has an excellent opportunity for a Customer Support Coordinator in Manchester.
Reporting to the Managed Equipment Service (MES) Manager, the MES Customer Support Coordinator will have a key role in the provision and delivery of a first-class Managed Equipment Service in accordance with the needs of the customer. This full-time position comes with an excellent salary and benefits package and is based at our office in Manchester.
The flexible MES Customer Support Coordinator will act as a primary point of contact for responding to customer issues as they arise, as part of a small team. You will help proactively plan tasks, such as acquiring new equipment, planning maintenance activities and producing performance reports.
To give you an idea of how the role will look and feel, here are some of the areas you can expect to work in as an MES Customer Support Coordinator:
● Providing first-line helpdesk call logging, planning actions to provide the most effective resolution for the customer, prioritising engineers based on customer needs and providing accurate feedback to customers
● Receiving customer information, determining priority, evaluating system conditions
● Planning and administration of preventative maintenance and proactive onsite visits to ensure work is conducted in an appropriate manner
● Maintaining adequate records of all service visits per the company's reporting requirements using current business tools and procedures.
We are looking for someone with prior experience in a customer service environment, ideally with some experience in a healthcare setting. The successful MES Customer Support Coordinator will have excellent problem-solving skills and good communication and negotiation skills to communicate with Customers and Service Providers.
We are also looking for the following:
● Good organisation and monitoring skills
● A good degree of computer literacy and operational knowledge relating to the Microsoft Office package
● Desire and willingness to gain new skills and expand knowledge
● Ability to work autonomously and make timely and professional decisions with minimum management input
● Willingness to work on a shift rotation – core hours are 8-4, 9-5, 10-6, on a weekly rotation. Please note – this role will also involve some occasional ‘on call’ out of hours shifts, shared on a rota basis within the team.
If you want to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please don’t hesitate to apply with Siemens Healthineers today if this full-time MES Customer Support Coordinator job in Manchester sounds right.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘Great Place to Work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time