Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers (SHS), was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our Thailand team as Application Specialist (MI) to increase customer satisfaction and productivity by providing outstanding, high-quality customer post application installation support, and increase efficacy of sales through competent application consultancy.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for on-site customer education at his/her Siemens systems, including turnover training, follow-up, update and upgrade for standard systems and applications.
- You will be responsible for application support to process and resolve customer tickets, escalations, and complaints.
- You will support in PLM/CRM process, including field insight into customer needs, issues and identify application error as well as provision of troubleshooting know-how and experience.
- You will be responsible for sales support (e.g., product demonstrations, preparation of clinical case studies)
- You will expand education business project offering (e.g., PEP connect, E-learnings, education workshop and future continuative education technologies)
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Science in Radiology.
- You are trained radiology technician/ radiographer, or advance degree preferred (MBA) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in Molecular Imaging in a clinic or equivalent background involving clinical and medical expertise.
- You can travel upcountry.
Your personality and skills:
- You possess customer relationship skills and able to prioritize customer satisfactory.
- You are self-driven and willing to learn.
- You are result and quality-oriented person.
- You are team player and enjoy working in a team environment, sensitive to cultural diversity is advantageous.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected
) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time