Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
- You will draft technically binding tenders and concepts, including obtaining and evaluating tenders’ responses received from subcontractors.
- You will plan depots functionally and design associated logistics and maintenance processes.
- Furthermore, you will analyze requests for tenders with regards to technical system requirements for depots and commenting on whether the content of the tenders conforms to the tender documentation requirements.
- In addition, you will help to design and optimize the technical layout of depots and coordinate related activities with the subsystems involved within the project.
- You will help to adapt the system concepts to project-specific requirements taking into account the mandatory regulations and standards.
- Together with your team, you will evaluate the cost for delivery, installation and commissioning of the maintenance equipment in line with project schedule and requirements.
- You hold a completed degree (bachelor) in engineering, preferably in electrical engineering, traffic engineering or planning, or comparable technical based apprenticeship.
- In addition, you bring in professional experience in railway transportation systems, ideally in the systems business.
- Experience in the planning of depots and in the planning of maintenance work is a must as well as experience in in maintenance equipment sourcing and implementation.
- Knowledge of bid and interface management, as well as analyzing requests for tenders and contracts is a plus.
- Project experience in the context of international customer or development projects desirable.
- You are fluent in English and German. Other foreign languages (e.g. Spanish, Arabic) are an advantage.
- Due to the international orientation of the projects, mobility and willingness to travel is essential; This may also require long-term delegations.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time