Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services
Today, we are looking to Quality Engineer to join our project team. This is an amzing opportunity to work to work in a turely international team.
- Fulfill project quality requirement as per international standard
- Prepare project objectives program and updates the summary on quarterly basis
- Site Quality planning and documentation
- Site works monitoring and reporting
- Quality analysis based on lessons learned and customer satisfaction
- Support PM in Quality management
- Elaboration and reviewing of Quality Plans of project execution
- Degree or Diploma in Quality management.
- Excellent English.
- Work experience of 3-4 years in projects Quality management.
- To be assigned at Mashaaer Metro project site in Makkah.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond optimally to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time