Siemens is the leader for technologies in Automation (Controllers, HMI Systems, SIMATIC, Industrial PCs, TIA Portal, …) that allow our customers to reach the next level in efficient production.
We offer an exciting opportunity for engineers in our International Headquarters hub in Central Europe (Pilsen - Czech Republic).
Your role will be to support international projects and applications of innovative technical solutions for industrial automation and control systems.
If you are an engineer with experience in automation project implementation and you have a passion for latest technologies, this is your opportunity!
What will be your role?
- You advise and develop specific solution concepts for automation
- Development of new templates and application examples with usage of latest features and technologies
- Consulting our customers in general for big or strategic projects
- Providing technical support to the sales team worldwide
- You conduct trainings of internal and external contributors and doing presentations of our technology and its benefits
- Introduction and promotion of new products to the market
- PLC programming in TIA Portal
- Interaction with product management and development
What are the requirements?
- Engineering degree (ideally focus on electrical, automation, digitalization, cybernetics or similar)
- Passion for technology and interest in further learning and becoming an expert in your field
- PLC programming with SIMATIC
- Knowledge of batch processes is an advantage
- Fluent English (at least B2)
- Interest in working in an international team
- Willingness to relocate to Pilsen, Czechia
We also offer
- An individual budget of 48 000 CZK, which can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- Relocation bonus for foreigners
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free shares
- Various discounts and special offers (including Siemens products)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time