Siemens Building Products is looking for an experienced Territory Sales Manager (TM) focused on Channel Sales for Talon & Desigo Building Automation and HVAC Products. You will represent one of the leading brands in Building Automation and join a highly motivated and successful team.
The territory includes Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and upstate New York. Home base for the candidate is flexible within the region, with a requirement to live near a major airport. Travel expectation is 50%+. The TM will report to the Sr. National Sales Manager and will have no direct reports.
Key TM Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and new prospects in territory
- Drive profitable growth through strategic business planning and account development to meet or exceed channel sales targets
- Strategic business development and onboarding of new partners
- Present, promote, and sell Building Automation solutions to existing and prospective partners
- Develop a proactive response to customer needs and business priorities utilizing Siemens resources, while operating in a time efficient and organized manner
- Monitor sales activity and conduct regular business reviews
- Become a trusted advisor and solution provider to our partners by demonstrating industry knowledge and automation portfolio expertise
- Assist the Product Development team with new product roll outs including training, supporting documents, competitive analysis, test sights, promotions, and all other relevant activities
- Perform to plan. Set weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals for overall sales, sales calls, product mix/segmentation, new prospects, training, as well as many other sales metrics.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience with Building Automation/HVAC Products
- 5+ years’ experience selling direct to customer or end-user
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Good mix of Account Management and New Business Development skills
- Strong Sales and Marketing background with a track record of success in achieving goals
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.