Do you have business analysis experience, and are you looking for a new remote opportunity? Siemens Healthineers is seeking a full-time Finance Commercial Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
The Finance Commercial Manager will provide support with the commercial and financial activities within the equipment sales business in Great Britain and Ireland (GB&I). You will assume primary responsibility for monthly forecasting routines for new orders, revenue and gross profit.
· Act as the key interface between Business Line / Business Area / Zone Leads and the GB&I Finance team, liaising on topics such as revenue planning, funnel analysis, order forecasting, productivity / local cost management and price quality monitoring
· Prepare and present monthly forecasts for new orders, revenue and gross profit
· Support the development of performance review packs as preparation for regular review meetings with the local Business Line/Business Area Leadership teams
· Drive process improvement activities with a particular focus on digitalization and finance automation
· Prepare Performance Reviews for delivery to the Global Business Line leadership teams
· Business experience in a financial role, strong analytical skills and proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint
· Ability to set priorities and work effectively in cross functional teams as you seek to find innovative solutions to complex problems
· Demonstrate a passion for process optimization through a focus on digitalisation and show a willingness to assume expertise in tools such as KNIME, Power BI, Power Automate and UI Path
· A competitive salary
· Generous pension contributions
· 26 days holiday
· Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
· Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
· Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a supportive and welcoming team.
If this remote Finance Commercial Manager job motivates and inspires you, please contact Siemens Healthineers today.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time