As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
You will be working closely with our teams in Sweden to design the electrical systems related to Medium Gas Turbine and its auxiliaries. You will have interfaces to other disciplines and designers. This position is based in Gurgaon (India). Tasks consist of contributing to the design of new R&D projects from concept to detail design as well as to Global Customer Order Engineering projects.
· Communication & Collaboration with Colleagues in Finspong, Sweden.
· Understanding Gas turbine Electrical system parts for various Engineering Projects.
· Knowledge on Cabinet Installation work: Cabinet and Junction Box design, layouts, circuit
diagrams, Network maps, Delivery limits and SLDs.
· Temperature rises assessment and load calculations of cabinets
· Creating new parts in PLM as per Functional structure standards.
· Creating Base objects in COMOS and connecting them to PLM
· Understand Technical documentation of the parts and entering right attributes values to PLM & COMOS
· Coordination with various system engineers to gather information of Gas turbine parts used in Projects
· Concept to Detailed Design for electrical systems, auxiliary power supply systems, medium voltage systems, Batteries, Invertors, control cubicles from concept to detail design.
· Responsible for Detail Design of Electrical system and panel design using databases and tools, Wiring instructions, BOMS, Cable routing & planning.
· Experience in study/preparation of SLD’s, Circuit diagrams, Wiring Diagram, Part List and General arrangement
· Analyze gaps in technical attributes of current Objects, modify them accordingly in PLM and COMOS
· Co-ordinate and communicate with various system engineer to understand the electrical & control system components incorporated in Work process.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 to 8 years of Electrical & Control Cabinet Design experience
- Experience with COMOS, PLM/SAP
- Knowledge in Gas/Steam turbine Electrical System components.
- Knowledge on Electrical standards (EN/IEC/NEC/ANSI/ATEX).
- Knowledge on Control Cards and Field instruments.
- Solid experience with working in a global team
- Ability to travel in India & globally to various sites
- Ability and willingness to learn new fields
- Committed to personal development and continuous improvement
- High flexibility in taking new tasks/responsibilities
- Coaching & Multiplier Skills including Training
- Good communication skills in interacting with Suppliers/vendors for Drawings & Documents.
- Experience in study of technical Specification of all Electrical and Control Devices.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Gurugram . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time