Job Title: Senior/Lead Product Validation Engineer
Job Location: India - Noida
Experience: 2 to 6 years
About the group: Calypto System Design R&D group.
CSD works on cutting edge tools like Catapult & Power-pro. The Product Validation team ensures the quality is state of the art.
Catapult is a leading product in market for High Level synthesis tool. We are a team driven with lots of energy, synergy and passion.
Responsible for leading projects related to different features developed by R&D, develop test plan, create test cases and find bugs. Analyze all incoming bugs from customer and find the gaps to improve the product. Upkeep of regressions and create automated scripts to ensure smooth functioning.
Job-Duties: Seeking a highly motivated, ambitious engineer who’s interested in working on the tools which make the future of automation industry, at CSD Division.
· Understanding the tool and understanding the user’s expectations to bring out the best of the tool.
· Development of test plan and writing test cases.
· Finding as many bugs in-house as possible, providing a bug-free tool and a great experience to the user.
· Writing scripts to automate daily activities.
· Programming knowledge of C/C++ for HLS is required. SystemC is a plus.
· Experience in running, debugging, validating, and profiling programs on HW design (digital domain) is a big advantage.
· Basics of Verilog/VHDL and experience in Logic Synthesis/High Level Synthesis is plus.
· Knowledge of one of the scripting languages like Perl, Tcl. Experience with LINUX platforms.
· Good problem solving and analytical skills. Self-motivated and independent thinker.
· Team player, experience in handing a team of 2-4 people
· Good presentation and communication skills
· Hard working, sincere and committed to work
· Take feedback constructively
Education: B.Tech or M.Tech in EE/ECE/CSE from a reputed engineering college.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIEMENS EDA (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time