We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE.
Order Execution Engineer for MV GIS Goa Works take care contract Review at booking stage, preparation of details execution planning & engineering drawings. Aware about latest IEC / IEEE Standards applicable to MV switchgear. Secure the approval from concern authority and timely loading to factory & monitoring to ensure maintain / improve booking margins.
- Ensure that required technical & costing inputs are received from Sales-Acquisition for initiating drawing preparations
- Conduct contract-review and clarify all technical queries for completion of drawings
- Co-ordinate with client/ consultant along with sales for approval of drawings
- Resolve technical issues with Client to minimize cost & improve profitability of the order
- Costing at various stages of order execution & monitor actual order cost vis-à-vis planned cost
- Resolve commercial issues with Client
- Claim management in case of scope change & obtain Purchase Order Amendment incl. delivery extensions
- Delivery Planning with operations (monthly projections)
- Ensure timely Factory Loading to meet contractual delivery dates
- Monitor overall execution process till dispatch
- Achieve Budget Revenue and Sales Margin
- Co-ordinate with Client / Consultant/ Third party inspector for the inspection date alignment
- Compile & send order related as-built-documentation to customer after dispatch
- Ensure completion of all formalities to enable collection of receivables from the customer
- Ensure the shortages and post supply activity is minimized, in order to ensure timely delivery and completion of orders within planed cost
UOV monitoring, Revenue forecasting, supporting to BA team for payment collection. LD recovery, Claim Management, Other open topic about contract if any. Suitable candidate with Bachelor in Electrical Engineering 5-10 years product project execution experience required.
This job is based out of Goa, India
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER, HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.