Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
At the dawn of the outbreak of global Electrical Vehicle market, the Business Unit, Siemens eMobility, has setup a dedicated global R&D team to develop EV charging portfolio. The electronics design engineer will be responsible for EVSE related PCBA design and validation to meet global EVSE product development target.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
What will you do if join us?
• Responsible for electronics design for EVSE product (e.g. AC charger, DC charger) based on the clarification to customer requirement and use cases.
• Follow product requirement, develop design specification and validation plan.
• To be responsible for electronics concept design, detail design and validation. Complete design reviews to meet project schedule and quality target.
• To be responsible for PCBA development and support cross-function teams to launch mass production on schedule.
• To be responsible for PCBA RCA and support related departments to identify quality issue timely.
• Support NPI engineer on PCBA ECN/ECR.
• Support test engineer on product validation/certification.
• Support test engineer on PCBA ICT/FCT development.
• Support test engineer on product EOL FT development.
• Support business team in technical clarification with customers during RFI and RFQ.
• Support procurement team in technical clarification with suppliers.
• Responsible for other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelor or master degree major in electronics, computer science, automation or equivalent; More than 1 year of working experience in electronics and/or firmware design.
• Good hands-on experience on electronics design and proficient in using CAD design/simulation tools.
• Good experience on digital / analog circuit, micro controller and power supplier circuit design and analysis.
• Good experience on for 8/16/32 bits micro controller and relative peripheral interface (USB, UART, GPIO, I2C, or memory) design;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, Good verbal and written English, CET4 above. Be adaptive to conference call during evening time with global teams.
• Strong Can-Do attitude. Quick learner and keen problem solver.
• Team-work spirit. Good team player.
What we offer.
We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other’s well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time