• Implementation of the C++ components
• Knowledge and understanding of agile methodology
• Good understanding of agile ceremonies and able to Lead, groom other team members.
• Support team members with impediments resolution.
• Responsible for the ensuring implementing and design solution that can run on devices with Windows / Linux OS.
• Collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other Architects, developers, product owners
• Analyze the customer needs and assist in design and troubleshooting
• Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
Desired Qualification and Experience
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering
Experience: 8+ years of experience
• Excellent skills in developing multi-threaded applications using C++
• Good Experience on Agile scrum/Kanban methodology.
• Leading a team of 5-10 members.
• Design and development experience in C++.
• Advanced knowledge in C++ programming skills, Design principles & patterns.
• Basic network communication concept like Ethernet (OSI Model, TCP, UDP etc)
• Ability to work independently and with team in collaboration
• Exposure in Industrial Automation domain (preferred)
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time