We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- You are a Siemens-wide change agent to strengthen the companies’ capabilities towards excellence in Service Business.
- You will be part of the team for Service Business Excellence as part of Operational Excellence @Siemens.
- As Learning and Training Manager you are supporting the Siemens service businesses by defining the learning portfolio with them and ensuring that this can be offered via existing (or new) learning platforms. This includes also to define learning content and to identify learning providers / trainers.
- You will define target groups and learning priorities in close alignment with the Service businesses. Additionally, it will be your task to identify innovative formats to engage the different target groups and ensure effective communication to build awareness for the learning portfolio.
- Focus of the learning portfolio of Service Business Excellence is the content developed in the workstream and includes service culture & mindset, service business model innovation, service organization & processes and technology-driven service innovation and may be adapted in the future.
- You are working with Siemens-wide communities of practice to collect the businesses requirements for functional learning in service business.
- You have long term professional experience within Siemens or in a professional services environment defining and leading learning portfolios.
- Master (or equivalent) degree with above-average academic results.
- Strong experience in training development, organizational change practices, project management and performance & development concepts.
- You are familiar with innovative training formats and social media.
- You gained operational experience in a role in customer service, service product management, sales and marketing, or similar.
- You are questioning existing approaches / processes and are challenging yourself and the teams you are working with to come to better solutions. You are combining this with strong customer management and the ability to find constructive solutions also when differing opinions are existing
- You are applying abstract thinking combined with understanding of complex organizations on a fundamental level, so to design interfaces between people, organizations, and processes to accelerate speed, growth, and agility at Siemens as a whole.
- You are proficient in German and English
- Due to the character of the task, you are able to collaborate in business networks, also internationally, which is supported by your capabilities to moderate workshops and teams onsite and online.
- Additional you bring experience in collaborating successful with HR / P&O organizations, esp. for learning topics.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Chief Executive's Office
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time