What are my responsibilities?
1. Perform overhead cost control - cost planning, analysis, monitoring, and allocation optimization, support productivity. Through cooperation with each department to monitor overhead cost development, provide variance analysis and find overhead cost saving potential.
2. Support monthly closing, like cost accruals and provisions, SAP report input.
3. Support yearly standard cost planning and setting.
4. Provide monthly overhead cost report and quarterly review with each department owner.
5. Support other plant project cost tracking and reporting.
6. Support finance report digitalization.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Major in Finance or Accounting with at least Bachelor’s degree.
Can use English as working language, past CET-4.
Be familiar with Office software,
What else do I need to know?
Familiar with SAP and digital tools like Qlik / Knime , will be a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Standard Motors Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time