Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. Siemens Advanta Consulting navigates companies through their unique digitalization journey – from strategy to operations.
For our Consulting engagements, we combine deep industry expertise with business and digital proficiency, going beyond classical consulting. With that, we are uniquely positioned to help clients from strategy throughout implementation. Such ability is enabled by an experienced team of 600+ consultants, over 7,000 solution designers and developers, backed by thousands of highly skilled engineers and industry experts at Siemens, fueling our mission to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
At Advanta Middle East you will support leading global companies in developing their digital strategy and implementation roadmap and coach senior clients to equip them with the needed tools and skills to tackle the most complex challenges around Industry 4.0, Smart Cities, and Digital transformation.
What you’ll do
You will support our external clients in building visions, strategies, and implementation plans to help bring digitalization to life. All our consulting projects are strategic in their nature and have technology at the core. As a Digital Strategy Senior Consultant, you will:
• Support the development of new digital strategies, capabilities, and competitive differentiators for our clients
• Assume full responsibility and ownership for the successful completion of your assigned workstream/ project module, proactively driving communication and alignment internally and externally
• Inspire our clients to adopt new innovative approaches, tailored to their requirements, and guide them during pilot and implementation phases
• Coach more junior consultants enabling them to build new capabilities and grow professionally
• Engage with internal and external stakeholders, work closely with client teams, and synthesize findings into a holistic and convincing concept, determine recommendations, and define a seamless storyline
• Choose a ‘contribution topic’, such as thought leadership (either industry or business function), marketing, or team onboarding which offers you an opportunity to influence our team's operations and culture
What you’ll need
• 3-5 years of experience in consulting (relevant sectors and focus areas) or in a digital transformation/ innovation role for a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up with outstanding performance in a junior position
• Outstanding university/ business school degree (MBA, PhD), ideally in business, engineering, natural science, or IT from a globally renowned university
• Profound experience in digital transformation, digital business ecosystems, or latest information technologies like ML, AI, Cloud, IoT
• Exposure across different industry verticals relevant for Siemens Advanta, particularly Smart Cities/ Campuses/ Districts, Industry 4.0, or Utilities (Power, Water, Renewables)
• Excellent analytical, conceptual, and creative problem-solving skills combined with an entrepreneurial “can-do” mindset
• Initial work experience in the Middle East
• Proven ability to communicate complex ideas clearly (written and spoken) in English and at least one other language, ideally Arabic
• Team player mindset with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel across the region and internationally
What we offer
• Fast growing, highly motivated team and environment with flat hierarchies striving to deliver impact for our clients
• Continuous exposure to very senior Siemens internal and external leaders
• An assigned coach, associate vice president, and ‘buddy’ to provide you with feedback and support to help you develop in the direction that most interests you and advances your career
• Clearly defined, transparent career development and learning trajectories with international staffing opportunities
• Well controlled work-life-balance providing the opportunity to pursue additional learning opportunities or personal priorities
• Highly competitive and compensation packages
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the diversity that we enjoy in our company.
To learn more about our team please visit us at http://www.siemens-advanta.com
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now!
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time