Siemens Healthcare is one of the largest global suppliers of healthcare equipment, renowned by innovative products, services and solutions including diagnostic imaging systems, therapy equipment for treatment and electro medicine and IT solutions to optimize workflow and increase efficiency in the healthcare industry. Our business is supporting business units of Siemens Healthcare in realizing innovative, high-quality and cost-effective electronic systems and image processing solutions.
If you are interested in challenging position within global Siemens Healthcare - we are looking forward to your application.
POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development and testing of applications for medical devices running under control of Linux OS (embedded)
- Adapting Linux OS image for peripheral devices on the board
- Creating Board Support Packages and installation containers for the boards from customer
- Stable skills in programming with C/C++
- Overall experience in professional area: 2+ years of commercial embedded SW development
- Good spoken English is a must
- German is an extra advantage
- Knowledge of compilers (GCC, arm) and ‘make’ tools, supporting build process of complex projects (i.e. - Linux kernel, or u-boot)
- Experience with Linux build systems (Buildroot, Yocto etc.)
- Knowledge of Linux drivers’ model, ability to develop a HW peripheral driver and debug it
- Good understanding of microelectronics, schematics, work with measuring devices – oscilloscopes, logic analyzers
- Good knowledge of HW peripheral devices like UART, CAN, I2C, SPI, EEPROM, etc.
WHY SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS?
With 60 000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Engaging remuneration and compensation package: an attractive monthly fixed salary and yearly bonuses, medical insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited Liability Company
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time