Working together at the Highlights of the Future.
Digital Industries stands for future-proof automation technology, drive technology, industrial software and services based on innovative technology platforms worldwide. As a trusted partner across the entire lifecycle of industrial plants - from design and engineering to modernization - we pave the way for digitization in the process industries, enabling long-term growth.
Water is one of the most valuable resources on our planet. For the water industry, efficiency, reliability, and quality are therefore top priorities. Ensuring this is becoming increasingly difficult, as the cost of clean water supply is rising in many places, while at the same time having to work as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. At Siemens, our drive in the water sector is to develop solutions to address these challenges and make the world a better place. Let's work together to find the answers. To do so, we're looking for bright minds who can turn theory into practice and think cleverly. In short: people who want to turn their and our questions into new exclamation marks!
The Partner & Innovation Manager is integral to the Portfolio & Business Model Development team in the Water and Wastewater vertical. Make your next step together with our team.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Identify, evaluate, and drive business innovations in the water and wastewater vertical together with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Scout market trends and identify future value pools in the water and wastewater industry with the potential to deliver on the vertical growth plan
- Support the creation and implementation of go-to-market concepts for our vertical specific portfolio in close collaboration with segments
- Drive training and enablement of sales colleagues across regions as well as external partners with focus on our digital water portfolio (SIWA suite)
- Define and implement the vertical specific partner concept in close alignment with the overarching Siemens partner management framework
- Identify, engage, and develop both existing and potential partners (e.g., EPCs, IT/OT integrators) strengthening the partner ecosystem in the water and wastewater market
- Act as representative for partner management within the water and wastewater vertical towards internal and external interfaces
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have an academic degree (minimum Bachelor) in business administration, economics, engineering or any other STEM field
- You gained at least 5 years of relevant work experience in the intersection of innovation, business and technology
- Trough your professional career you are proficient in partner management with focus on automation technology and/ or IT
- You have solid knowledge of the water and wastewater market or related industries (e.g., process industry, utilities)
- As a person you are an excellent communicator with professional presentation skills and excited to connect with different people from all over the globe
- Fluent English and German language skills are a must to communicate with your team, other languages are a Plus
What we offer.
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time