Create a better tomorrow with us.
Do you like understanding customer’s needs and help them along the way to success? If you are passionate about studying market trends and identifying latest and most innovative opportunities to support the business and you feel at ease building long positive relationships with clients and like collaborating in a fast-paced team we have an exciting opportunity for you as a Technical Sales Consultant General Motion Control within our Siemens Digital Industries Division based in Padova.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the development journey you would like to undertake, join Siemens to grow and to build a better real and digital future.Your Challenge
- Analyze customer requirements related to Drives, motion functionalities and Gearmotors, and support customer to implement the best configurations and solutions HW and SW
- Visit customers to explore their needs, train them on new products and develop new business opportunities on assigned target customers
- Support Sales Department in daily sales activities
- Scouting activities with Sales Department to collect new business opportunities
- Verify together our Application Engineers specific functionalities to be implemented into customer SW for their machines and plants
- Develop use cases with drive platforms and gearmotors to show the advantages of our complete systems.
- Develop skills in digitalization key topics for the drive systems.
You should already have experience in the field, together with:
- Electrical, Mechanical or Automation Engineering degree or technical Diplome
- Fluency in Italian and English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow into a future sales role
- You have familiarity with power systems, electrical machines, gearmotors and drives technology
- Team player ability, strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Being a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Eligibility to work in Italy
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time