Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Headquarters Technical Training and Support Specialist -AT to focus on the AT product support either remotely or on-site.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Headquarters Technical Training and Support Specialist - AT you will be responsible for
- Delivery of AT technical courses aligned with the global internal and customer training strategy as defined by AT Management
- Deliver education using various training methodologies (examples include classroom, online and virtual trainings)
- Support escalations, acting as AT technical expert
- Responsible for installation, startup, corrective, and preventive maintenance for AT equipment in our training facilities
- Provide remote technical support to Siemens Customers and Siemens Customer Service Engineers (CSEs) who provide service for our AT installed base.
- Dispatch notifications to CSEs and provide quality action plans to troubleshoot customer concerns
- Use remote diagnostics to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Follow escalation process and communicate with HSC/QIB to drive solutions.
- Travel to assist with on-site repair of customer equipment as required.
- Support effective and open communication with a proactive approach on information dissemination, collective feedback, and representation of global AT Team
- Contribute to achieving the vision, mission, and values of Siemens
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- High level AT technical product knowledge.
- Understanding of healthcare marketplace, preferably relative to AT, Radiology, and Imaging Departments.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
- Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs
- Training experience is preferred
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Associates, BS or BA in related discipline or equivalent experience as applicable to role
- Typically, 5+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Experience troubleshooting on Artis Zee products highly preferred
- Required Travel 20%
- Valid US passport will be required
- Sponsorship is not supported for this position.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. The pay range for this position in NYC or Westchester County, NY is $83,848 - $115,291 annually; The base salary range for this position in the Denver, Colorado area is $76,856 - $104,677. Please note, however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual incentive target is 5% of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.