We are a company focused on the future!
We create technology for industries, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. Bringing together the best of both worlds, real and digital, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, transforming everyday life.
To achieve our goals we need bright minds motivated to make a difference! With lots of projects happening all the time, we need imaginative people who like challenges!
What role will you play?
• Finding the best talent in the market for Siemens Portugal.
• You will help creating several strategic sourcing initiatives to identify the best possible people for Siemens, managing recruitment processes as well as ramp-up recruitment projects effectively with full transparency for our management teams.
• You will partner with hiring managers to understand the requirements for current openings, going above and beyond to find the best people in the market. You will assist in interviews to truly understand the candidate’s motivations.
• Always looking to improve our recruitment processes, you will learn to utilize our ATS system to its full potential.
• Along with the TA team, you will help develop an innovative approach to the university’s public, you will fill the gap between students/recent graduates and Siemens Early Careers programs. You will also join in networking events and be a brand ambassador for Siemens, promoting Diversity and inclusion initiatives.
• You will participate in employer branding and business marketing activities and work closely with Siemens HR units locally and internationally.
• You will be part of the onboarding project, where you will share important information to new employees and guide them in the beginning of their journey.
We are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in Management, HR, Social Science or related field;
• Written and spoken English on a proficient level is a must;
• Agile approach;
• Collaboration and team development skills;
• Strong organizational capabilities;
• You are a phenomenal teammate that loves to work in a multicultural environment
What makes us proud as an employer:
• The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
• Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
• Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
• Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
• 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible internship hours, in order to promote work life balance, health insurance and support for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a cool, relaxed, and always motivated environment.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!