We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT Business Analyst for SENSE.
What will you do:
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, you will have the opportunity to manage and identify customer service needs. This includes working with business and technology areas to gather requirements for development and management.
- You will reinforce our ServiceNow Team (SENSE) and Solution Implementation team as an IT business analyst
- As a business analyst you will analyze, validate and document the business and system requirements
- You will be able to drive topics End-to-End considering time and quality
- You will support Product Owners by defining user stories for sprints based on epics/ features and further a comprehensive requirement specification that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
- You will liaise with the service development team to suggest a high-level functional solution
- You will ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specifications of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services
- You will develop deep understanding of business processes and proactively suggests innovative technology solutions that lead to continuous business process improvement
- Further you will ensure compliance to Q, ISEC and DP regulations
What you need to bring with you:
This position may suit you best, if you are an open person that thrives for service excellence by personal engagement, with an innovative, proactive customer & outcome-oriented mindset.
- You have completed a study or vocational training in computer science or informatics with at least 2 years of professional service management experience
- You are motivated by translating operational challenges into valuable technology solutions that exceed expectations of business partners
- You have a personal affinity to the digital world and modern cloud-based technology
- You enjoy working and driving change and taking responsibility in complex and global technology environments
- You feel comfortable to execute your work and communication in English language in an international and truly global team as well as with business representatives
- You are a team player that puts the team´s success #1
- You already worked in Agile Projects and you have basic knowledge in SCRUM / KANBAN
- You are experienced with the ServiceNow platform
- You are experienced in Agile and / or Waterfall Project Management and you have good knowledge in ITIL
- You already worked in complex infrastructure and cloud environments and you have a good knowledge of system integrations
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2400EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time