Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Thailand team as Account Manager, Diagnostics Imaging to plan and execute sales targets and activities in Thailand for the portfolio of Imaging Products with potential customers and to achieve defined commercial targets.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will develop & execution of effective strategy for assigned customers to achieve business target.
- You will be responsible for providing information via CRM for forecasting and planning.
- You will analyze and evaluate markets and needs of potential or existing customers.
- You will investigate and evaluate specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio.
- You will coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects, or service programs for the customer.
- You will prepare customer contacts, build, maintain a customer focused network and act as point of contact person in commercial matters.
- You will complete sales and revenue related key reporting.
- You will contribute to the development of after sales service that focused on customers’ needs.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Sciences, Medical Sciences, Medical Technology, or related fields.
- You possess knowledge of In-Vivo/ Medical Imaging market.
- You have at least 3 years of sales experience in managing complex and strategic sales cycle; and exposure of healthcare markets in Thailand.
- You have strong understanding of healthcare product lines and technology.
- You are willing to travel up country.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are an expert in exposure to customers and account management best practice.
- You are excellent in creating strategic business plan, and communication.
- You possess excellent presentation skills and customer relationship skills.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office.
- You are proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected
) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time