Would you like to be part of one of the most innovative companies in Argentina?
At Siemens we are looking for an Accounting Services Manager.
The search is aimed at graduates of the careers of Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or related, who have at least 8 years of work experience in the area leading teams, preferably in Shared Services companies and advanced English level (mandatory).
The challenges of the position involve leading the Purchase-to-Pay Services team, providing excellent support to different clients in Argentina and the world.
What will your day to day be like?
• Manage a team of professionals and support staff to provide excellent accounting and procurement services to various companies.
• Develop new service models and go-to-market strategy in the Purchase-to-Pay arena.
• Ensure the timely implementation of approved accounting policies and procedures for the assigned organizational units, and respective legal and tax requirements (HGB, IFRS and GAAP Regulations).
• Manage relationship with customers and suppliers.
• Design efficient processes and ensure continuous service improvement, incorporating advanced digital solutions and process automation.
• Cooperate with local authorities on tax matters ensuring that accounting complies with all regulations.
• Supervise and manage the service activities.
• Work together with internal and external auditors.
What do we expect from you?
• Graduated from careers in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or related.
• Experience in team leadership (mandatory).
• Fluent command of the English language – bilingual level (mandatory).
• Advanced management of digital solutions.
• Dynamism, initiative, and proactivity.
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically.
• Strategic thinking.
• Customer orientation and continuous improvement.
• Communication skills and team orientation.
Global Business Services - Your Ambition - Possible!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time