Siemens Real Estate (SRE) wants you as our next Commercial Project Manager Associate who will support our construction projects in the Americas.
We want you to become our expert for all commercial aspects of our exciting real estate construction and development projects in the US and central America.
You will be responsible for:
- Project controlling to provide maximum cost transparency applying the SRE project controlling framework
- Collaborating with the project manager to issue purchase requisitions, review contracts and invoices to ensure compliance of contractual terms and conditions
- Forecasting and budgeting of construction projects, highlighting developments and deviations in our key figures
- Analyzing cost developments and track the success of value engineering measures
- Drafting accounting statements that explore the accounting treatment of construction cost under IFRS
- Preparing investment applications to be approved by SRE management that include business cases and rent calculations
- Coordinating all relevant stakeholders such as accounting, legal, tax, insurance, accounts payables
- Reconciling projects upon completion against the budget
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Education
- 5+ years’ experience in project management
- Bachelor’s degree: major or concentration in business or accounting is preferred
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- High sense of urgency and ability to multitask and handle challenging deadlines
- Experience in construction cost estimation is beneficial
- Knowledge of SAP FI/CO and HANA is a plus
- Experience in managing construction projects and setting up commercial infrastructure is a plus
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.