For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
As team we develop embedded linux software including Operating systems, microservices and middleware software.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop microservices under debian/systemd based custom distribution or similar systems
- Mostly use C/C++, bash and git during development
- Develop, analyze and profile applications under Linux Operating Systems
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree
- İn depth knowledge of linux, git and c++
- Expert in Shell and/or Python scripting
- Experience with network configuration, remote access (SSH), linux terminals and certificate management
- Experience with bootloaders (u-boot, coreboot and UEFI)
- Experience with system managers - Systemd
- Experience with compilers (gcc, clang)
- Experience with Yocto, Debian
- Kernel and device drivers
- Experience with creating, managing and optimizing partitions (dd, fdisk, parted, kpartx, ...) is preffered
- Experience in networking protocols is preffered
- Familiarity with CI / CD mechanisms is preferred
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for travelling
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time