- Participate on teams comprised of Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers Solution Architects and other Solution Engineers.
- Provide work estimates and regular status updates to be used in project planning & tracking.
- Deploy, configure and test EnergyIP® Platform and Smart Grid Application solutions.
- Assist in designing workflows, new processes, data flows and integrations with existing systems and business practices.
- Create and deliver end user training and workshops through on-site implementation test cycle.
- Create, execute and support customer acceptance test plans for EnergyIP® Platform and Smart Grid Application solutions.
- Provide technical assistance with the creation of operational processes.
- Identify, log, track and assist in the resolution of software and process issues.
- Provide the first tier of support for technical questions on software functionality from end-users, internal and external customers.
- Implement and deliver projects with minimal supervision.
- Drive installation and deployment standards
- Be a team played and individual contributor as business demands
- Travel domestically and internationally
- BE degree in Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or relevant field.
- 6+years of relevant experience in enterprise systems integration and extensive customer-facing consulting experience
- Experience creating technical documentation (requirements, high and low level design documents, etc)
- Experience installing software’s i.e. Oracle, Siebel, Tibco, Tomcat preferably on UNIX and Windows platforms and maintaining several versions of the software in both virtual and hosted solutions.
- Unix navigation and system administration includes TCP/IP networking, security and management preferably on multiple platforms including AIX, RedHat ES4,
- Oracle 10G or higher, understands databases and DBA best practices
- Proficiency in PL/SQL, Packages, Triggers, Procedures
- Hands on Experience with Web technology deployment, configuration and administration.
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus architecture.
- Understanding of Java web applications server technology specifically integration technologies including JMS / Web Services / Rest / SOAP / XML
- Hands on Experience with using a source control system like Clear Case ,Perforce etc.
- Comfortable driving installation and deployment standards and works well in front of customers in conjunction with the Professional Services organization.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with customers, senior management and executives and project teams.
- Strong analytical and on the job problem solving skills
- Experience in enterprise systems integration, consulting or customer-facing information technology field.
- Experience with Extraction, Transformation and Load technologies (ETL).
- Knowledge on Meter Data Management Systems and Smart Grid
- Relevant experience and familiarity with Smart Grid initiatives within Utility company and/or Smart Grid software Delivery Company preferred.
- Experience with CIS, AMI, and/or other relevant “Meter-to-Cash” value chain applications a plus
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time