Join our Global Cybersecurity Governance team which is responsible for providing a common Cybersecurity Regulatory Framework across the Siemens business units worldwide.
We at Siemens are more than employees: We are actively helping to make people’s lives a little better every day. Would you like to be a part of that? Then join us. We offer you a high level of practical relevance as well as an opportunity to individually contribute with your knowledge and your visions around the world. At Siemens CYS you’ll be working in the heart of Siemens’ corporate Cybersecurity team together with the best.
We make real what matters.
This is your role:
This position will be a key resource in the development of all aspects of the company’s Cybersecurity Governance program, with a special focus on developing and maintaining a state-of-the-art cybersecurity policy framework based on International legal requirements, consulting Siemens’ Units in adopting our governance requirements, as well supporting corporate projects for improving Cybersecurity.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the integration of international Cybersecurity Legislation into our Governance framework by developing and maintaining future-state Cybersecurity policies and control objectives.
- Support projects to maintain compliance with regulatory, contractual, and internal requirements.
- Train Siemens Cybersecurity Community to understand Siemens Cybersecurity Policy Framework and international Cybersecurity Legislation.
- Support and provide advice to Siemens’ Units and customers on topics related to Cybersecurity governance: e.g. implementation of international standards (ISO27001, IEC 62443, etc.); support during the certification processes; or consulting on the practical Implementation of governance requirements.
Use your skills to move the world forward:
- At least 4-6 years of experience with Cybersecurity Legislation, governance frameworks and methodologies.
- Master’s degree or similar in law.
- English fluent proficiency both written and spoken.
- Knowledge on arising international Cybersecurity legislation (e.g. CRA, GDPR, NIS, NIS2.0, IT SiG 2.0(Germany), Chinese Cybersecurity law, etc.).
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
- Solid knowledge about cybersecurity governance frameworks (ISO, NIST, COBIT, IEC, etc.)
- Excellent teamwork and ability to collaborate with others
- Certification on ISO27001 and IEC 62443 frameworks, as well as CISA, CISM are a plus.
This role is open to be hired in Spain or Portugal. Please, submit your CV in English
Diversity at Siemens is our source for creativity and innovation. Leveraging different types of talent, experience, and cultural backgrounds helps us to be more competitive and better prepared to successfully face our society’s demand. Therefore, we value candidates who reflect the Diversity we are proud to have in our company
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time