Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for “Reporting Manager” to Join Siemens Mobility Project Team in Cairo office. This is an excellent career opportunity for Professionals from Rail /Transportation Business looking to join a truly international team.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Maintain the procedures and tools for generating all kinds of internal and external reports in the project
- Ensure the timely and quality preparation of reports
- Develop KPIs to support managers and the team in making accurate, data-driven decisions
- Drive data transformation and bring added value through data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with various business units and consortium partners to further develop the global reporting concept in the transformation of raw data to business insights
- Gather all input and prepare the Monthly Progress Reports for the customer
- Drive process improvement and automation to increase reporting accuracy and transparency while ensuring data synchronicity and up-to-date reports
- Provide guidance to the Reporting Engineer on visualizations using BI (e.g. Tableau or PowerBI)
- Identify the relationship between complex business data, propose structure of report and provide managers stories with data visualizations
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Master's Degree in Project Management, Engineering, Business Administration, or Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in data analytics and reporting
- Good knowledge of core project management and engineering processes e.g.: Document Mgmt., Requirement Mgmt., Scheduling, Interface Mgmt., Configuration Mgmt., Cost Management etc.
- Experience in creating progress reports in construction projects
- Analytical skills to turn large raw data sets into meaningful reporting
- Excellent writing skills, focusing on visual presentation, layouts and styles
- Ability to comprehend the complexity of information flows in large infrastructure projects
- Ability to comprehend the contract structure and the related contractual obligations vis-à-vis the customer and partners
- Strong analytical, technical, functional, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Oracle Aconex, IBM DOORS, Oracle Primavera, Tableau, Power BI, Mendix, Office 365 tools (e.g.: Power Platform, SharePoint, etc.)
- Intercultural experience
- Fluent English language skills essential, both written and spoken
- Independent and structured approach to work
- Excellent communication abilities combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment
- Emphasizing on details while striving for the most efficient approach
- Flexible team player with attention to detail
- High level of customer and quality orientation together with strong abilities in consulting and implementation
Reporting line / functional manager
The Reporting Manager reports to the Head of PMO and fulfils his / her tasks in coordination with the project management team
- Internal: Project management, Engineering, Commercial, Overall Site / Installation Management, Sub-Systems
- External: Consortium Partners, Employer, Consultants
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time