Mission of the Function:
Ensure market development, customer satisfaction and growth with achievement of annual sales targets while leading the building blocks for future customer service organization with effective change management
Dimensions of Function:
Primary responsibility includes
P/L for customer services business segment for SI - Distribution Systems in Brazil
Ensure operational efficiency and market share growth in classic services and transforming customer services into future oriented model of digitally enabled services and new growing verticals (high growth areas)
- of Infrastructure (e.g. Utilities, Power Distribution companies, Smart Cities, Renewables Power Generation, etc.) and Industries (e.g. Fiber, Mining, Automotive, Data Centers Food and Beverage, Chemicals, Oil and Gas, etc.) Verticals
- within Distribution Systems for Industries and Infrastructure sector. Experience in Product lifecycle management, and service business models will be added advantage
- · In depth knowledge and skill set about service culture, change management and transformation, developing and implementing new service models
- p across various business areas and preferably leadership experience across service organizations
- ability to develop planning and forecasting models for regional business unit integration and sales systematics for sales growth
- · Experience and knowledge about developing partner management strategies and ecosystem
- · More than 10 years of work experience with at least a Masters in business or engineering
- · Excellent communication skills with demonstrated experienced as a sales leader
- · Previous experience with working in a regional setup and liaison with HQ
- · Previous exposure to foreign cultures. Experience with different business and communication styles.
- · Knowledge about project or service business line
- · Demonstrated history of organizational transformation and Startup mentality
P/L responsible for Services for the distribution systems for Smart Infrastructure business, providing utilities and industrial customers with an enhanced experience and guiding throughout service life cycle to deliver on profitable growth of service business (Orders, Revenue, Profits and Cash as main KPIs)
Transformation leader driving the Service Push strategy with technical and delivery ecosystem ranging from classic services to digital service models such as consulting, energy efficiency, digitally integrated system implementation and sustainability.
Regional Service Strategy: Develop and implement 5-year Customer Service Strategy – classic services to digitally enabled services portfolio
Market leadership: Identify market requirements and portfolio gaps if any; develop new service portfolios
Operational management: Evaluate and reinvent current sales and delivery setup for gradual shift in approach
People leadership: Define competency matrix and KPIs towards a mix of classic and digital services
Process Excellence: Synchronize current process to break silos and establish process integrity and automation for consistent customer experience
Service Culture: Establish common DS CS service framework for next gen leadership and ownership culture. Make service business as an attraction for talent growth and retention.
Principle collaborator to Business Units by formulating joint Product and customer service strategies.
- · Build trust and collaboration streams within each country to ensure consistent customer experience and install base support
- · Invest in joint marketing campaigns and regional development campaigns for a comprehensive push/pull strategy
- · Develop joint strategy and execution G2M for new portfolios e.g. EV Chargers, PV Generation etc.
Sales and Market Development:
- · Heads overall sales and market development setup
- · Drive account strategies with sales heads building strategic partnerships with customers
- · Implement Customer value plans based on cost of service vis-à-vis value of customer sales
- · Implement pricing strategy and incentive framework in alignment with HQ and regional requirements
- · Create customer intimacy with by driving service agenda of translating customer requirements to business value add – from concept to code
- · Develop new verticals in line with respective government’s long term vision (eg sustainability etc.)
Service delivery transformation by enhancing service delivery capabilities using agile working and implementing Customer related programs (for e.g. Customer Loyalty etc.)
- · Engage customer delivery models from reactive to proactive service by identifying customer challenges and developing recommendations/solutions to deliver benefit expectations
- · Structure delivery services as per cost optimization vs benefit matrix to facilitate customer investment plan
Workplace and hiring model
• CLT, hybrid model (home office 2 days a week!)
• São Paulo or Jundiaí
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation, and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Industria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time