At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
- Assist Regional Operations Manager and Coordinator in implementing global Operations and Employee Engagement program initiatives at local office
- Primary office contact – ‘voice and ear’ of the office
- Raise shopping carts and submit good receipts related to facility operations and engagement activities
- Escalate issues and incidents to Regional Operations Manager
- Participate in quarterly office review meetings to discuss any concerns in quality and service levels
- Monitor Vendors/Contractors scope and service level agreements related to operations
- Implement local Employee Health & Safety programs
- Manage service ticket requests
- Assist in the role-out of new technologies, e.g. Comfy, Visitor Management System, Audio-Visual Systems and iOffice
- Manage and perform back-up for receptionist in the assigned location – if respective service is provided
- Point of contact for critical events – security, EHS, fire, power, or facility related
- Point of contact for local and internal support group inquiries
Skills and Abilities:
- Requires a positive, professional approach and the ability to perform tasks with minimal direction and guidance
- Conflict resolution, negotiation, interpersonal and customer interfacing skills required
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Office, Teams, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to establish sense of community with employees
- Well organized and proficient planner
- Ability to work in a team
- Report directly to Regional Operations Manager
- Up to 1-5 offices in several states/provinces
Education and Experience:
- Degree or minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar or related role
- Experience supporting facilities service vendors preferred
- Experience supporting security/safety programs preferred
- Experience supporting employee events or engagement programs preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Normal office environment
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.