• Collect stakeholder business and marketing objectives and requirements through campaign brief. Analyze feasibility based on campaign funding/budget, historic results, decide w/stakeholder on campaign viability and success factors, and make recommendations on channel mix
• Translate campaign objectives and requirements into operational instructions for pool of Digital Campaign Managers (DCMs) within the in-house digital agency
• Orchestrate implementation of digital marketing campaigns to promote products and services in assigned region(s), from concept to execution, including set-up, targeting, scheduling, tracking, testing, deployment, monitoring and reporting of return on investment
• Take actions to lead projects to successful completion, leveraging expertise, technology platforms, marketing automation software and tools, delivering established services and applying best practices. Conduct campaign kick-offs, and follow-up touch points, bring in experts as appropriate
• Ensure campaign objectives, flow, and deliverables are understood by agency team. Supported by Production/Traffic Manager keeps projects on track, manages escalations and finds satisfactory solutions
• Deliver project/campaign in line with established quality and timeliness expectations
• Using monitoring and analytics tools, evaluates results, and briefs stakeholders on campaign results. In conjunction with in-house agency experts makes recommendations for optimization, and helps drive return on marketing investment and sales success
• Drive yearly planning process with stakeholders (Business area and regions) to ensure adequate sourcing of our in-hose agency
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in email marketing; direct marketing; interactive marketing within the healthcare device manufacturing market. Direct experience with Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle Sales Cloud, Adobe, Domo, Exactarget, Salesforce.com and other systems currently in use by Siemens Healthineers.
- Deep knowledge of a variety of the email marketing concepts, practices, metrics, and procedures currently in use at Siemens Healthineers and within the Healthcare device manufacturers marketplace.
- Proven experience in driving impact through marketing automation
- Experience both in crafting and implementing integrated campaigns, with a successful track record of measurable results
- Experience in building and implementing a testing and optimization strategy to improve campaign performance
- Experience identifying trends and analyzing program efficiency and return on investment, using their implications to guide decision makers
- A strong understanding of direct marketing standard methodologies regarding deliverability and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Advanced knowledge of standard methodologies in leading and implementing B2B and B2C marketing automation platforms (Eloqua preferred)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
The pay range for this position in Tarrytown, NY is $130K - $160K annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual incentive target is 10% of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding the benefits can be found at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers/employee-benefits
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.