Take the opportunity and create a better tomorrow with us!
At Siemens we are creating a world that we are proud to hand over to the next generation. For us this is more than a job, it´s the opportunity of a lifetime and our shared passion!
Are you a talented storyteller who has experience creating and executing brand awareness strategies and recruitment marketing campaigns? Do you have a natural ability to influence others and generate excitement?
It's no small feat. That's why we're looking for an ambitious, passionate individual who will wow people with their contributions..
About the role
We are happy to welcome you, our Employer Branding Specialist to our fantastic Nordic People & Organisation (P&O) team.
In this role you will take the lead on the strategic and operational Employer Branding work on a Nordic level, this is where you bring Siemens´ Employer brand to life.
Some of the things you will be doing in the role:
• Create a strategic roadmap for our upcoming Employer branding activities.
• Act as an employer branding subject matter expert by providing best practices, external benchmarks and innovative solutions to support Siemens positioning on the job market.
• Build, curate and develop persona-based, candidate-centric or employee-centric content (including writing copy, designing graphics and creating videos) for internal and external media and communications
• Create and implement brand activation and recruitment marketing strategies specific to a business unit, talent pool and geographic region across our owned, earned and paid media (e.g. careers site, review sites, programmatic advertising, SEO and more)
• Manage the region/business unit strategy and execution for our CRM, including designing and implementing email marketing campaigns, career events and landing pages
• Grow online communities (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, etc.) including sharing content, responding to comments and questions; analyzing data insights, trends, and content performance
• Empower brand ambassadors across the organization, including helping manage our employee advocacy program, creating and delivering training, toolkits, and hosting workshops, and supporting training and adoption for technology platforms
• Project lead sustainability campaigns and initiatives and ingrain sustainability in everything we do within these areas
What´s in it for you?
You will be a part of a value driven company with a good work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility, and respect. At Siemens we have an inclusive culture where you are welcomed to be yourself and we celebrate the fearlessness to think differently and to break new ground. You will also be a part of a collaborative team with high ambitions and bold targets. Most important of all, you will create a better future with our world-class technology.
This is a project-based assignment running for 12 months with great possibilities becoming a permanent employment.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly creative, detail-oriented communicator and data-driven storyteller passionate about employee and candidate experience to develop and own our Nordic Employer Brand strategy. Joining our P&O Team and reporting to the Xxx the role will partner closely with our Talent Acquisition, P&O Partners, Sustainability management and Marketing and Communication teams.
The ideal person for this job is highly creative and able to quickly create, develop, and deliver Nordic digital content that drives brand awareness and has a strong desire to make an impact. This is an individual contributor role and has no direct reports.
We believe you have:
• Five or more years of working experience including a minimum of two years of experience focused on recruitment marketing and employer branding.
• Previous experience with building and optimizing multi-channel recruitment marketing campaigns, including experience with a CRM and other technologies
• Creative with a strong eye for design, with experience creating graphics in Canva; outstanding attention-to-detail; impeccable writing and storytelling skills
• You are motivated, efficient and take responsibility for driving your area of responsibility and tasks on your own, while enjoying working with other colleagues to develop the work of the team.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Change is your norm! You’re an agent of change and exited to incorporate new technologies and thinking
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply already today since we will be interviewing continuously. We are looking forward to receiving your online application latest by 27th of November. For questions about the position, please contact Hiring Manager: Malin Nyrén via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and for questions regarding the recruitment process contact Recruiter; Heléne Stigsson at e-mail: email@example.com
Warm welcome with your application!
Who are we?
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity: climate change, secure power, urbanization, and an aging population. With cooperation of more than 280,000 people and presence in more than 190 countries, we make a truly global impact. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better. We have a lofty goal in sustainability, to become climate neutral by 2030. Read more and become a part of our family: www.siemens.com.
To see Siemens daily updates follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/siemens/mycompany/verification/
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time