Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as PET Radiopharmaceutical Territory Manager for Upper Northeast Territory.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for sales and contracting of PET radiotracers to hospitals, outpatient imaging centers and mobile vendors to increase and maintain market share.
- Achieve assigned sales quotes by working with “C” level, purchasing, GPO’s and decision makers to maintain, demonstrate and implement the company value of our products and services.
- Manage productive relationships and activities with our CMO (Contract Manufacturing Organization) to support delivery and adoption of there products.
- Manage customer relationships to include market updates, problem solving and working internally with our operations and scheduling teams to support a positive experience.
- Fuel the growth of PETCT imaging by working with and educating customers, referring physician and imagers on appropriate utilization.
- Responsible for the customer base for markets supported by our Philadelphia and Charlottesville PET Radio-Pharmacies.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Healthcare sales and contracting experience into the Hospital and Outpatient Imaging.
- You are a CNMT (Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologists) or ARRT (America Registry of Radiology Technologists) with relevant clinical experience.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) with ability to learn new software programs.
- You have very good communication and presentation skills in the customer environment.
- Ability to work, analysis and drive results with an interdisciplinary team on an operational level.
- Able to be a self-starter, work independently and be flexibility with your work schedule to meet business needs.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience in radio-pharmaceutical or Radiology/Nuclear Medicine sales or equivalent experience within the field.
- Position requires 60% travel, candidate should live within the Philadelphia, Baltimore, or Washington DC area (Combination of day and overnight trips).
- Strong communication and listening skills with the ability to work within a cross-functional team in an influential manner.
- An understanding of PETCT Imaging would be helpful, public speaking and Microsoft excel/ppt.\
The pay range for this position in New York is $180,000-$200,000 annually which is inclusive of the commission plan; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.