Change the world of tomorrow with us.
As Head of our Kuwait branch office, you will be P&L responsible for the local organization. You are in charge for the execution of the projects as per customer requirements for economic results, quality, schedule and EHS. Furthermore, you support the Sales team to facilitate long term holistic strategy for customer retention and assist in the acquisition of new customers and in the development of sales strategies for the Grid Software portfolio to leverage future opportunities and growth.
- In your new role as Head (f/m/d) of Grid Control Turnkey Kuwait, you are the Site Manager CCSO in Kuwait with 40+ Siemens intern and approx. 15 external employees.
- You will lead and manage a multi-national team, consisting of engineers, technicians, and administrators.
- The continuous improvement of the good customer relationship with the Key Account customer is your task.
- The daily coordination between all stakeholders, i.e., customers, EPCs, headquarter and local organization, is a key success factor of your job.
- Beyond that you are responsible for the execution of various telemetry projects in Kuwait including:
o Integration of new substations into several Siemens control centers in Kuwait
o Maintenance of 4 control centers in Kuwait at National and District level
o Maintenance of Siemens telemetry equipment in approx. 450 HV substations
o Troubleshooting for approx. 450 HV substations, SCADA & IT related
o Preparation of reports and monthly reporting to the customer and head-office in Germany
- You will continuously identify and evaluate all upselling opportunities, all evident risks, and suggests appropriate counter measures.
- Based on your profound experience, you will coach and guide all team members.
- The areas of responsibility as a site manager require a full time (and >90%) personal presence in Kuwait.
- You have an M. Sc. in Electrical or Power Engineering, M. Sc. in IT or equivalent.
- You have previous experience in leadership skills for a team of Engineers, Project Managers, Technicians with different nationalities, gender, religion.
- Knowledge of the energy distribution/transmission market and technologies, mainly in SCADA, IT/OT integration, digitalization with IoT solutions and cyber security set you apart.
- You have in-depth Technical Knowledge on Siemens and competitor solutions, in substation automation and telecommunication systems.
- At least 10 years of project management experience in corresponding projects is required.
- You have knowledge in project controlling incl. schedule- / quality- and / or commercial controlling, initiating remedial actions as well as implementing appropriate counter measures.
- Strong communication skills, persuasiveness, presentation, and negotiation skills are your strengths that set you apart. You are empathetic and creative in interpersonal relationship.
- Native or fluent in English and a solid German and/or Arabic are a plus.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Broad range of wellbeing offerings
- Find more benefits here
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either