Senior Benefits Analyst – Retirement Plans
This opportunity is for a Senior Benefits Analyst to support the ongoing administration of Siemens’ U.S. retirement benefits programs, including administration, compliance, and corporate merger, acquisition and divestiture (MA&D) activities. The Senior Benefits Analyst works closely with the Retirement and MA&D Manager to ensure programs remain competitive, innovative, and meet all regulatory requirements. The individual acts as a liaison between the Benefits expert team and the Siemens Businesses, consulting on complex benefits issues, providing benefits training and other project support. The position reports to the Siemens Retirement and MA&D Manager.
- Collaboration with the Retirement and MA&D Manager to support the development, implementation, and administration of existing and enhanced benefit programs and related communications
- Support presentations related to benefits costs, cost mitigation, benefits trends, plan designs, committee materials, etc.
- Effectively communicate key benefits information (plan details/design, costs, trends, mitigation strategies) to various stakeholders
- Partner with the plan record keeper, trustee and internal parties in administering plan benefits, and reviewing non-qualified pension plan payments
- With a growth mindset, proactively provide thoughtful recommendations around continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintains plan documents and Summary Plan Descriptions in collaboration with legal counsel
- Collaborates with Siemens’ businesses, ERISA counsel, the internal finance organization, shared services, and external partners to support activities related to Corporate Mergers, Acquisitions, Joint Ventures and Divestitures, including due diligence
- Aggregate data into meaningful reports to optimize reviews and decision-making
- BS/BA Required
- Minimum 5 years experience with Benefits Programs
- Strong knowledge of retirement plans including defined contribution, defined benefits and non-qualified retirement programs
- Proven ability to prioritize rapidly in a dynamic environment, manage large vendors and support multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking, and complex problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Office 365
- Knowledge of Health & Group Benefits a plus
- Travel, as needed
In over 200 countries and counting, Siemens, transforms the everyday to create a better tomorrow. Our technology is everywhere. It empowers our customers to transform the industries that form the backbone of our economies. At Siemens, we build technology with impact.
We are a technology company centered on industry, infrastructure, and transportation. No other tech company is better equipped to combine technologies from the digital and physical worlds, as well as to empower our customers to reshape industrial and infrastructure systems, making them smarter, more productive, more efficient, and more sustainable.
Come join us transform the everyday!
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.