Lead - HRBPAbout Enlighted:
Imagine a company that combines the dynamic energy of a start-up and the backing of Siemens, a global powerhouse. A company where ideas, passion, and ingenuity are valued - and - vital to solve the next generation of smart building challenges and help customers achieve net carbon zero goals.
Enlighted is human-centered proptech company that creates positive transformation wherever space, people and work meet through our industry leading technology. We empower organizations with this technology to transform physical spaces into regenerative places that fuel positive impact for people, portfolio, and our planet.
Our team is constantly evolving to deliver exceptional value to customers worldwide and remain at the forefront of future-proofing building with our innovative solutions. If you are passionate about turning everyday spaces into extraordinary places – join us – and start making your impact today.
To learn more about Enlighted, visit us at www.enlightedinc.comOur Team:
Everything we do at Enlighted is underpinned by our values. We know it is not just what we do that matters, it is how we do it that makes the difference. We expect all team members to live our values and create a culture where everyone is inspired to be their best.
You have a unique opportunity to chart your professional path by owning your development, your career, and your future. We encourage all employees to hone their skills, acquire new ones, and explore continued opportunities within Enlighted and Siemens – the brightest way to advance your career!Location
Lead – HR Business Partner (People & Organization)Experience
5 to 7 yearsResponsibilities
- Manage talent acquisition, including search strategy, screening, hiring manager partnership, offer negotiation across multiple levels & functions including but not limited to Software Engineering, Quality Assurance, Hardware Engineering, Customer Success, Operations, Product management & Supply Chain
- Adept in designing market facing job profiles, job specifications and hiring strategies for technology driven and leadership roles
- Provide stakeholders with market data and information to assess talent pipeline for current and future needs as well as facilitate feedback conversations with key stakeholder and candidates
- Collaborate with business team to ensure compliance and traction across various employee life-cycle processes
- Build the HR brand in the center by sustaining the culture of the organization, leading talent management, development, engagement, and retention strategies
- Custodian of HR process - identify process/policy gaps and work on addressing them
- Significant experience in Talent Acquisition/In-house recruitment (end-to-end) experience for core technology/ digital/ IoT product line for niche skills
- Strive for innovation, seek new ways to improve recruitment practises and able to adapt quickly to changes in the internal and external environment. Has a growth mindset ready to learn and learn from mistakes and do things better
- Resilient – able to focus on the bigger picture and bounces back quickly after setbacks
- Experience of direct sourcing with different talent attraction and sourcing methods
- Qualification: Full time MBA or an equivalent post graduate degree in Human Resources
- Proficient in MS Office i.e Excel, Word & Presentation Skills
- Prior experience in a start-up environment is desirable
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and judgement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and Inter-personal Skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to flex with changed business priorities and think strategically
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and agile pace of working
- High learning agility with good business acumen
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted Energy Systems Pvt Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time