What does your future team look like?
Our Java team has four developers, a scrum master, and a technical product owner who are all working together as an agile scrum team. Their goal is to develop a server-side product for a cyber-security system that will be used by many devices across Siemens Mobility. Our job is to make sure that all devices which control trains can’t be vulnerable to cyber-security attacks.
Our applications are written in Java and the target system is using Debian GNU/Linux. We have a fully established CI process using Gitlab CI for our automatic tests and build. While working with us, you might also encounter technologies such as Java 11, Spring Boot, Python (for scripting and testing), REST API, OpenAPI, PostgreSQL, Hibernate, Robot Framework and cyber-security topics such as PKI certificates, TLS and signatures.
What will be your role:
- Development of a server product in Java 11
- Software implementation for Linux
- Analyse and design state-of-the-art cyber security features and measures
What do you need to become a part of our team:
- You can develop in Java
- Experience with Git, RESP API and Spring Boot
- Excellent analytical thinking
- You can speak English (the meetings, inputs and outputs of your work will be in English)
What would we appreciate if you have extra:
- Experience with cyber-security
- You know Python or another cripting language
- Experience with Linux
What can you look forward to with us:
- Interesting R&D projects realized in cooperation with foreign Siemens Mobility development centers
- Professionally equipped working environment and laboratories
- Open opportunities in expert and management career growth
- A joining bonus of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of paid leave
- Organize your working hours to suit you (you should always be at your desk between 10 am and 2 pm)
- The possibility to work from home for a better work-life balance (in the case of working from home, an allowance of 100 CZK/day)
- A company kindergarten near the workplace
- A personal annual budget of CZK 24,000 or 48,000 (depending on seniority), which can be used for various leisure activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What more can we offer you? Click here: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
If the topic of sustainable transport and modern transport-related solutions is close to your heart, then you're one of us! 🚆🚦😉
We are an R&D center located in Prague and our goal is to develop a new generation of devices to control railway traffic. The modernization of the railway tracks is a trending topic worldwide and we are offering them modern, digitalized solutions such as a distributed network of railway control modules, train onboard devices, or a completely new concept of level-crossing.
Our Prague department consists of more than 100 developers, testers, and other technical experts. We are developing both software and hardware products with full product responsibility. We take care of the complete development process – from architecture concepts to final validation.
Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ Contact me at 📧 email@example.com or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova, where I share more about current company activities and our projects. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation! 😉
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time