Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Change the future with us.
- Our research team focusing on "Digital Manufacturing Technologies" conducts in-depth scientific work in the areas of robotics, subtractive and additive manufacturing, and electronics manufacturing, among others
- In your working student position, you will support our team in the development of digital manufacturing technologies in the field of robot-assisted manufacturing
- You will first learn how to operate the necessary software and familiarize yourself with a robot-assisted manufacturing process
- You will enhance a CAD/CAM design for a robotic laser welding process with Siemens NX
- You will help to realize a virtual commissioning of the robotic process using Siemens NX and Totally Integrated Automation (TIA)
- You build a digital twin that enables offline programming and checking of NC programs even without a real machine using the Siemens solutions
- Further tasks can take place in digitization of production processes, such as:
- Integration of mechatronic components in a manufacturing cell
- Development of edge products
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Your ticket to us is a technical or scientific degree like computer science, mechatronics or engineering
- Engineering experience in the software sector preferably using python
- You enjoy practical, goal-oriented work and are characterized by a structured and independent way of working in a scientific manner
- Beneficial: Experience with Siemens NX CAD/CAM, Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) and engineering of automation projects
- Very good written and oral English skills are required, German skills would be an asset
- A combination with a subsequent thesis is possible
Wanted: designers of the future.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time