Senior Manufacturing Project Engineer x 2
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Manufacturing Project Engineer to join our innovative process engineering team at Siemens Healthineers Magnet Technology.
This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining the business. As part of our long-term business strategy, we are currently planning to build a new world-class purpose-built facility in Oxfordshire.
To support new innovative product introductions, we are looking for experienced Manufacturing Project Engineers to develop new processes and equipment to enable our NPI Program. Our team come from diverse roles including (New Product Introduction, Product Launch, Manufacturing Engineering, Project Engineering and Project Management.
We have excellent benefits including 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays (option to buy or sell more), annual bonus, BUPA, up to 10% employer pension contribution, onsite gym, subsidised restaurant, share scheme and free onsite parking.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be solving manufacturing problems to resolve internal and external process issues and maintain our zero-harm culture in the process.
- You will develop new product processes from the conception stage, through prototyping and into product launch and volume manufacture.
- You will develop and implement new processes and manufacturing equipment to enable our new product and continuous improvement agendas.
Positively influence Designers to ensure concepts are designed for manufacture ensuring parts and materials are fit for both purpose and efficient manufacture with high yield
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at our Siemens Healthineers Magnet Technology site
Your qualifications and experience:
- Excellent structured problem-solving skills. You will have experience in being to identify a root cause to an unknown technical problem and implement a plan for resolution.
- A Degree in Engineering, Science, manufacturing (or related subject) or an extensive equivalent experience.
- Experience in a Launch Engineer, New Product Introduction, Project Engineer, Manufacturing Technology Engineer, Process Engineer, Advanced Manufacturing Engineer or similar. Our team come from a diverse range of industries and backgrounds. The ability to problem solve complex challenges is the key skill.
Your attributes and skills:
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time