- Perform assistance in conceptual planning, execute, and measure the marketing activities/campaigns/local tradeshows in SI defined area, mainly on Electrical Products business unit.
- Perform assistance in content creation (videos / images / posts) and marketing / communication efforts in collaboration with Product Managers, Sales teams, aligned to Marketing Strategy.
- Prepare or adapt marketing literature / brochures and sales material for local use.
- Plans and executes logistics for company meetings and other internal and external events.
- Qualifies and cooperates with external Marketing service providers, manages, and coordinates those services and approves of work delivered.
- Actively promote and support SI Approved Partner to grow SI product portfolio in their business growth.
- Collects data on established and prospective customers and on competitors.
- Coordination of webinars, trainings, and others includes digital and non-digital touchpoints, for example websites, social media campaigns, fairs & events, sales presentations and customer references.
- At least 2 years of experience in operational marketing in the B2B business, preferably in industrial or Electrical business, with a proven track record.
- University degree in either Business/ Marketing or (Industrial-) Engineering or other qualification but strong background in the below mentioned fields of activity.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time