Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Ability to write code that aligns to standards to deliver desired product functionality in a secure and scalable fashion
· Actively work with core data structures and algorithms, drive code reusability and demonstrate understanding of technical, functional and non-functional requirements.
· Actively participate in agile development processes.
· Collaboratively work with other team members, architects, scrum master to ensure test/code coverage, support test automation, follow team practices and help evolve the team
· Ability to understand performance parameters and assess application performance
Use your skills to move the world forward
· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
· A minimum of 3 - 5 years of professional experience
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong with oops concepts, C++ concepts (11) and data structures are must
· Possess hands-on experience in advanced development with multi-threading and MFC
· Strong windows programming.
· Knowledge of COM, ATL and STL
· Knowledge on Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment Process
- Knowledge of architecture and design patterns
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Good debugging skills with knowledge on debug tools, Crash dump analysis etc.
- Strong oral and written Communication skills
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time